Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

NOTD - Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate

Hiya!!

I've had a few days off work this week so I painted my nails (I'm not allowed to wear nail polish to work any more :( ) and I am loving it!! I used to paint my nails so often, I've missed having colourful talons to the max!!

So I went all out and bought a bright neon shade from the new Nails Inc polishes called notting hill gate, it is an amazing neon pink colour!! As soon as I saw it I had to have it and I know its going to be on my toe nails all summer...and spring!!!






I have to say I was a little disappointed when I popped this on my nails as the colour, although still bright wasn't as bright as I had expected and it seriously needed about 3 coats to get a good coverage.  I definitely needed to use a top coat as well because there was little shine to the finish of notting hill gate and I love a glossy nail!!

This being said I still adore this polish as the shade is so lovely, bright and fun!! I've never seen a nail colour so bright!!

Nails Inc notting hill gate is £11 link.

No comments:

Post a Comment