Pages

Friday 9 March 2012

MAC Haul!!

It would've been rude not to do a bit of shopping when I was in London last week......right?! Especially after completing 'frugal February', I was so ready to make some purchases and where better to start than the MAC counter in Selfridges.


So what goodies did I get?!....

Kissable Lipcolour in Enchantee
Lipstick in Speed Dial
Paint Pot in Painterly
Fluidline in Added Goodness
Studio Fix Fluid in NW15 - Yes I am that pale!! :)
Blot Powder / Pressed in Medium Dark - This is the shade that was recommended to me...being an NW15 I'm kinda wary about it
Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
 
I'm so excited to start using these!!

And I'm not finished with MAC just yet...I NEED Viva Glam Nicki in my life!!

I also popped to the Urban Decay counter in Debenhams. I love my Super Saturated high gloss lip colour so much (review here) that I wanted to have a look at the other colours and ended up with Lovechild, one of the more recent colour additions.

Think I got the spending bug out of my system...for now ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oooo...soo jealous!!! i need to splurge and do a mac haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Speed Dial too! Great on it's own or even to mix with some great nudes. Love it!

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete