Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Benefit Fawn Over Me Eye Shadow

I'm pretty predictable when it comes to eye make up....nude, neutral, naked palette....  I reach for quick and easy colours for daytime and alot of the time just darker nude and neutral colours for nights out.  So it's obvious why this colour appealed to me.



Fawn over me is a powder eyeshadow in a light golden beige colour with a shimmer finish. The eyeshadow almost has a creamy feel to it and bleands really well (with my various other neutral shades anyway).  It's a  lovely colour to use as a base, I have tested it without a primer and it didnt crease although i did feel it lost alot of its colour throughout the day so I recommend using a good primer or paint pot first.



Fawn Over Me is right up my street and I've been using it alot recently either on its own or with my naked palette. Benefit velvet eyeshadows are available at Benefit counters nationwide and online priced at £13.50

No comments:

Post a Comment