Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

NOTD - Wocka Wocka!!

Another day, another polish from my wee Muppettes OPI set.  This one is Wocka Wocka!
A lovely deep red with a good shimmer.  As with most OPI polishes, this shade has good pigmentation and just needed two coats.







I've been using Seche Vite dry fast topcoat for a few months now and I love it!! it gives such a shiney finish and definitely prolongs the wear of polish!! Yay!! Also, an even better find - Trind Nail Repair - I received mine in a Carmine box (the October one I think) and it has changed my life!! I use it as a base coat every time I paint my nails and honestly my nails don't break or flake nearly as much as they used to!! The first nail treatment I've found that actually works.  I think it helps that I've kept up with this one - I normally give up after a few applications....Although I've not been applying daily as the directions say just whenever i paint my nails.  Anyhoo, I highly recommend both the Seche Vite top coat and if you have weak/fragile nails the Trind treatment which i've just discovered comes in different colours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment