Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Nail Polish Obsession Tag

I love doing my nails and paint them a few times a week so thought this would be a super tag to do!!


§  What is your favourite nail polish company?

I actually really like No7 nail polishes, they wear well and have a good brush for application also the Barry M polishes are good – great value for money!  However I have to admit I love Chanel nail polishes.  I do think they chip rather quickly and are crazy expensive....but the colours are just amazing, they get them spot on and no other brand seems to be able to match them.

§ Glitter or No Glitter?

I LOVE glitter polishes so much but they are just so hard to take off!! I normally soak cotton wool in remover and use foil to wrap it around the nail but I don’t want to do that every single time I fancy a change of colour.  Mainly because I’m lazy and just don’t want to spend the time on it but also because I don’t imagine it’s very good for the condition of my nails.

§ OPI, China Glaze or Essie?

I have to admit I haven’t got round to trying any China Glaze or Essie nail polishes.  I’m not too bothered about trying China Glaze but I really want to try some Essie polishes as I’ve heard so many great things about the formula and I really like the colours.  Soo I guess I have to answer OPI.

§ When do you remove your nail polish?

I usually remove polish when it’s starting to chip or if it’s lasting too long and I get bored of the colour! I do it in the evening because that’s when I tend to have more time to let the new polish dry without smudging it!

§ What is your favourite nail polish colour?

This changes frequently....but at the moment I’m loving nudes, No7 So Simple is brilliant and a more pinky toned nude that i’m obsessing over is Chanel Rose Caché.


§ Darks or Brights?

I don’t wear a lot of dark nail polishes, unless I find a really lovely shade. I just prefer my nails to be light or bright.

§ What are you wearing on your nails right now?

Chanel Rose Caché

§  Matte Nails – In or Out?

I do own a matte top coat but rarely use it, I think over some colours it looks good but I usually like my nails to have a super shine on the go! So probs out.

§ French Manicure?

I love the look of French manicures I think they’re precious but I’m a sucker for colour on my nails.

§ Favourite winter nail polish?

This one’s kinda tough for me because like I said before, I like a bright or light colour and in the winter I tend to just carry on like that!! I do feel quite wintery when I wear No7 Highland Mist though...not sure why though, there’s just something wintersome about it.





No comments:

Post a Comment