Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Benefit Hervana


I had been counting down the days for the release of Hervana ever since I first saw it online. It looked like my kinda blusher and boy I was right.  I can see myself wearing this every day throughout February.


Hervana has four different colours called lucky shell, divine peach, heavenly rose and berry delight designed to be swirled together and not used individually – you would struggle to pick up one of these colour on their own with a blush brush as they are so small.  All four colours together give a warm pink colour with peachy undertones and a subtle shimmer that will brighten without highlighting enlarged pores or imperfections.



As with all Benefit blushes I have tried the powder blends well and gives a good 8 hours of wear; and.....I can actually smell the scent in this one!! Is it just me that never picks up on the smell in Benefit boxed powders?!
Overall I really like this blush and like I said at the beginning it’s likely to feature on my face throughout February!

However...... I’ve had a bit of an issue with Benefit’s blushes recently. they have all been given a makeover and now come housed in a different box.  The new boxes, like this one, have a flip open lid with a magnetic closure and feature a mirror. GREAT!! Until you realise that  you are paying the same price of £23.50 and getting alot less product!  Most of Benefits boxed powders previously contained 12g of product but with the new packaging it is considerably less at 7, 8 or 9g. Bit cheeky, huh?!

Adding to my confusion over this matter, the Benefit UK website currently gives conflicting information on the amount of blush in the boxes. Photos of the blushes, for example Dandelion where the box in the photo clearly says 7.0g of product do not agree with the details section where it clearly states 8.0g! So exactly how much powder do we get?!




Rant Over!! Haha!! Hervana is currently out of stock on the Benefit UK website but is available at counters nationwide and online; ASOS, Boots, Debenhams

What’s your favourite Benefit Boxed Powder?!

No comments:

Post a Comment